Participants who announce their participation in the World Art Week in an original way can win a cash prize every month. With an original promotion of their participation in the World Art Week, they can win up to 1,000 euros or the equivalent monetary value in their country. Participants are informed about this possibility in the special Newsletter they receive
Make your participation in the World Art Week known in an original way and win a cash prize every month. With an original promotion of your participation in the World Art Week you can win up to 1,000 euros or the equivalent monetary value in your country. Take one or more pictures of the publicity with which you highlight your participation in the World Art Week. Send an email with the subject: ‘my promotion’ to firstname.lastname@example.org together with the pictures of the way you bring your participation to the World Art Week to the attention.
Every month the board of the Art Week Foundation will choose the expression that appeals the most and will reward it with a maximum of 400 euros or equivalent monetary value in your country. Every month. And during the World Art Week, the winner of the grand prize of up to 1,000 euros or the equivalent monetary value in your country will be announced. We pay particular attention to originality of promotion and reach.
Prizes will be awarded with these conditions and applications:
- The announcement to be assessed, should be e-mailed to email@example.com.
- The subject of the email should be ‘my participation’.
- The announcement must be accompanied by one or more photos showing the announcement.
- The announcement will be sent with information about the announcement with a maximum of 250 words.
- The notice shall be judged primarily on (a) its originality (b) its outreach (how many people have seen and/or will see the notice?) (c) its duration (how long did or will the notice run?) and (d) its impact (how many people have responded positively or are expected to respond positively?).
- By emailing the announcement, the participant of World Art Week who has submitted the announcement for assessment, declares that the announcement has taken place or is still taking place and that the information has been provided truthfully.
- The participant in World Art Week who submitted the announcement for review gives World Art Week permission to publish the announcement without justification or compensation.
- There will be no correspondence about the verdict of the board of the Art Week Foundation.
If you are not a participant yet, go to participate-or-support, join in and profit of your participation.